Sign in to follow this  
Jayra

Arsenal tickets received?

When did other people receive their tickets in the post? Was it few days ago? Should I call the ticket office? Thanks 

Thanks folks. My Arsenal tickets haven’t arrived. Anyone know what club does when tickets don’t arrive in post? 

Mine still not here for people that don't know I rang the ticket office and they said if they dont arrive in today's post ring them back and they will arrange for some to be printed and left at the away ticket office at the ground

12 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I bought Man City tickets and they didn't arrive until the Wednesday before the game. I was away for a bit and it was all pretty tight.

I've got a feeling this will be the new normal

I'm sure I saw on here that the tickets were late being issued form Citeh, hence the delay in Norwich posting them out. 

Not aware of anything from Arsenal for this one. 

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

I'm sure I saw on here that the tickets were late being issued form Citeh, hence the delay in Norwich posting them out. 

Not aware of anything from Arsenal for this one. 

You're right I think that was the case  Most people I know got their Arsenal tickets in good time.

I phoned up to arrange to collect them but it said the line was full and to call back and I forgot. Anyone know if I phone tomorrow will they be able to sort it out for me to collect them at the ground?