Not a footballing point, but did anyone else notice the new flats "Riverside Heights" that have been erected behind N&P Stand.  I guess they aren''t cheap but look cheap and nasty and do not enhance the Riverside.  Is the rest of the Riverside development going to be as shoddy?  Carrow Rd going to be a tasteful oasis in a sea of crap.  Can''t wait for the hotel.  City planners ought to be shot.

[quote user="pete"] Is the rest of the Riverside development going to be as shoddy?  Carrow Rd going to be a tasteful oasis in a sea of crap.  Can''t wait for the hotel.  City planners ought to be shot.[/quote]Have you seen the rubbish they''ve thrown up the other side of the bridge?Its also a bloody eyesore and makes a mockery of one of the city''s finest assets, the River Wensum.I agree with your assesment of the city planners, but perhaps a more medieval punishment would be more fitting...Trial by water. Chuck ''em in the turning basin, if they float they''re guilty, if they sink they''re innocent.Sorted! ;)

Too right, I had a first look at them at the Arsenal reserve fixture recently and they make Peabody Buildngs look homely.

(For the dim:Peabody was an American philanthropist who build austere social housing in London during the mid to late Victorian era).

[quote user="pete"]Not a footballing point, but did anyone else notice the new flats "Riverside Heights" that have been erected behind N&P Stand.  I guess they aren''t cheap but look cheap and nasty and do not enhance the Riverside.  Is the rest of the Riverside development going to be as shoddy?  Carrow Rd going to be a tasteful oasis in a sea of crap.  Can''t wait for the hotel.  City planners ought to be shot.[/quote]After yesterdays performance I think Carrow Rd was the sea of crap !!