Alex Moss

So… the season opener - Liverpool.

11 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

I thought you’d said ‘white van man’, thanks for clarifying Tim!

We want Cantwell back for this one. And I’m completely intrigued to see what our new signings like Rashica, Gilmour, Lees Melou etc will be like when really let off the leash. I’m not sure i’d even take a draw at the moment. I don’t think I’ve ever felt more confident that this will be season we will make a few people sit up and take notice. I understand people’s apprehensions for sure, yet I can’t feel it. A lot was made of the Newcastle game, but in truth, it was always stacked up against us given the squad limitations we had that day. I also believe our home support is going to be massive for us on Saturday, and you want that to raise the players game to that extra level. 

Can I have some of what you're having.

Actually I agree with you. Its a free hit and lots of new players who will want to shine against 'Pool. Hope Hanley is back!

4:1 to us (or them).

Buckle up. 

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Thanks 1

Mrs books holiday -  I pay zero attention to dates or any other details. Last week check when holiday is - 14th for a week. FFS. So instead of finally getting back into the stadium I'll be scrapping for a seat in a pub somewhere after 9hrs on the road.

I fancy a result for us (I'd count a draw and a good performance a result!). The boys are going to be well up for it, new lads are going to be mega keen. VVD to make a hash of a back pass and Rashica to sneak in and smash passed Allisson for our first.

6 minutes ago, Thumbbass said:

Mrs books holiday -  I pay zero attention to dates or any other details. Last week check when holiday is - 14th for a week. FFS. So instead of finally getting back into the stadium I'll be scrapping for a seat in a pub somewhere after 9hrs on the road.

I fancy a result for us (I'd count a draw and a good performance a result!). The boys are going to be well up for it, new lads are going to be mega keen. VVD to make a hash of a back pass and Rashica to sneak in and smash passed Allisson for our first.

Where you going on holiday, Thumbbass? If by the million to one chance you’re going anywhere near South Dorset then there’s a seat here for you at a great pub with a huge 65’’ screen and a few more screens dotted around the beer garden! 👍

@Norfolk Dancoming over for this one?

• Like 1

@Alex Moss would love too, but it's BBQ day and the little ones birthday party. She gets her first kit! The wife does not know! Should be a fun discussion, out of the dress and into the City Kit! Wife's favourite colour is yellow so I don't see any problems! 

26 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Where you going on holiday, Thumbbass? If by the million to one chance you’re going anywhere near South Dorset then there’s a seat here for you at a great pub with a huge 65’’ screen and a few more screens dotted around the beer garden! 👍

@Norfolk Dancoming over for this one?

That would be great, we're going to Cornwall, so not a million miles away but too far for a pint! She's also booked us a weekend away at the end of the month - but it's close enough to drive back (an hour each way). It's almost like she doesn't care, or I should pay more attention.

Without Suarez we may just have a chance of winning. I'm hoping for 2-1. Rashica and Cantwell (touch wood he's still here)

I think last time they visited Carrow Road they only beat us 1-0, taking a long time to find the net. Let’s not forget that this season we have more PL experience in the squad, and I think our new signings this time (Giannoulis, Gibson, Lees-Melou, Gilmour, Rashica) are a lot better than last time (Byram, Amadou, Roberts, Drmic). Robertson is also a major doubt for the Reds, though I don’t know if Cantwell is still a possible doubt for us

Although overall I’m still convinced it will end up as a 3-1 defeat, like others have said I do believe this could turn out to be the equivalent of when Man City last visited