Sign in to follow this  
chrismakin

So Proud

1 hour ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Heads are going to roll at the club over this one.

Wait, that's not a euphemism for a hand shandy, right?

image.png.7a71df0b633e90e8c83827ac8c190305.pngThe photo of Ben Kinsell looks like he was being show the firms social media posts whilst holding the shirt.... eyes wide open...

image.png

1 hour ago, chrismakin said:

LOL, after all the sht you lot gave out about Ed Sheeran,  and you have this

https://twitter.com/D_Rens180/status/1401893383015129094?s=20

https://twitter.com/RobboZini/status/1401894663209078793?s=20

enjoy the prem all you like,  this is brilliant and takes away all of Norwich's good PR over the past 12 months. 

i shall leave you all to it, but my what a club 😉

Jesus Wept ! What the hell are YOU going to be like when the Merry Scouser and his Pension Fund Managers start selling all your 'star' players for mega-millions 😂

I've ventured onto TWTD @chrismakin and you're considered irritating and unintelligent on there. And that's in your own element with your peers.

You aren't going to get on in here. Plus, we don't really converse with mid-table third tier sides with tree's growing out of their stands. Enjoy another abject season.

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I've ventured onto TWTD @chrismakin and you're considered irritating and unintelligent on there. And that's in your own element with your peers.

You aren't going to get on in here. Plus, we don't really converse with mid-table third tier sides with tree's growing out of their stands. Enjoy another abject season.

'Ipswich Crazy' has risen from the ashes like a Phoenix(appropriate name down there at Binland just now) and his name is ............Chris 'Look at me please' Makin 😛

• Haha 1