Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Team for tommorow

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

But if you can spot a lemon amongst all those oranges out there  - which none of you guys can - you'd realise he's a dud !

Can you reference a more recent post by me ? - it would explain a lot - using real old stuff - you're like a bitch1ng child - must get busy saving all these post so you can spring them when you need them. Patience is a must - sometimes you are eagerly waiting for years to get someone back.

I must of hurt your feelings if he's your favourite player. I tell you what - if Vrancic upsets you so much - I'll go for anyone that can tackle or press a Watford player. We don't need a 10 - Buendia & Cantwell can do our attacking for us.

12 minutes ago, Six Pack said:

Can you reference a more recent post by me ? - it would explain a lot - using real old stuff - you're like a bitch1ng child - must get busy saving all these post so you can spring them when you need them. Patience is a must - sometimes you are eagerly waiting for years to get someone back.

I must of hurt your feelings if he's your favourite player. I tell you what - if Vrancic upsets you so much - I'll go for anyone that can tackle or press a Watford player. We don't need a 10 - Buendia & Cantwell can do our attacking for us.

Err, I think against Bournemouth proved we do need a 10. We played 70 odd minutes without one and in that time lost 3-0...

3 hours ago, Six Pack said:

I pressed your name and its on the first page of posts from you. Strangely I don't need to go and save them, because I know how the internet works.

He's not my favourite player and he was poor until he's been kept injury free and had a run in the side. It's just funny because you made a big deal about how rubbish he was, he was a reject, a dud, shouldn't be near the team etc - and yet one of the best set of coaches and managers in our clubs history entirely disagree with you and then Dowell goes and proves you wrong on the pitch and you can't hack it.

It's ok to be wrong fella.

5 hours ago, hogesar said:

I pressed your name and its on the first page of posts from you. Strangely I don't need to go and save them, because I know how the internet works.

He's not my favourite player and he was poor until he's been kept injury free and had a run in the side. It's just funny because you made a big deal about how rubbish he was, he was a reject, a dud, shouldn't be near the team etc - and yet one of the best set of coaches and managers in our clubs history entirely disagree with you and then Dowell goes and proves you wrong on the pitch and you can't hack it.

It's ok to be wrong fella.

But I'm not wrong ! Vrancic should have started against Watford. Dowell is effective against lowly teams but Vrancic has that special skill set to break down defences such as Watford tonight. I was disappointed Vrancic wasn't selected but knew that would be the case. I still supported Dowell but with my fingers crossed - Watford is a huge ask for Dowell & we would be hoping he gets a shot away. Vrancic is miles ahead of him in term of skill so I can't agree that Dowell offers something more - exactly the opposite. I asked for an example of a dribble movement because I honestly can't remember anything significant - perhaps the run which led to the foul & freekick against Derby - that was not a dribble ! Vrancic came on in the 88th minute and showed he could move the ball better than Dowell in the entire time he was on. For the record, we have lost all 4 games against the other 2 parachute teams. Dowell started the 2 Watford games and one of Bournemouth games  - Vrancic did not start in any of those 4 games Also we have never lost this season when Vrancic has started - refer the records. That 2nd freekick today I believe Vrancic would have scored from that - obviously this is just conjecture as he wasn't on the pitch. Dowell can only pass the way he's facing or where there is a clear unimpeded path. Many fans only see Dowell's goals and reputation and are blind from distinguishing from a highly technical player (Vrancic) to a average/decent player (Dowell). He actually competed well today but he didn't have the pace or ability to impact against this opposition. No 10 is a vital role - the position involves winning the midfield ball which we lost miserably - but not a surprise to me - I just hoped for a winner from a lightning counter-attack.

"Everton reject", "dud" appear rather harsh - I don't dislike him - he's score some beauties for us but I can't seem to get my point across without being blunt ! There were posters on the Official Watford matchday thread who thought Cantwell should have subbed off instead of Dowell - totally ridiculous !

I want us to win matches, I can tolerate Dowell getting game time but he's starting to take the place of better players in vital games.

Come end-of-the season, I wouldn't get rid of Vrancic until we got a like-for-like replacement for him - Dowell is not that replacement.