Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Deeney

23 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

May be an image of 2 people and people smiling

' Er Indoors with her friend Mick Quinn who is these days  far slimmer than his playing days.

At the Doghouse?

I saw him in there once, he knew the owner or something didn't he?

4 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

At the Doghouse?

I saw him in there once, he knew the owner or something didn't he?

It is indeed the Doghouse and ' Er Indoors works in the owners and trainers bar at Yarmouth Racecourse where she got to know him. He is mates with Andy Viner who until recently owned the Doghouse.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

It is indeed the Doghouse and ' Er Indoors works in the owners and trainers bar at Yarmouth Racecourse where she got to know him. He is mates with Andy Viner who until recently owned the Doghouse.

Sold it at the right time, I hear.

38 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Would Andy Viner be in his late 50s Tillo as I knew someone of that name back in the day? His father had a Boozer on Magdalen st. Kings Head I think , quite near the Flyover.

18 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Would Andy Viner be in his late 50s Tillo as I knew someone of that name back in the day? His father had a Boozer on Magdalen st. Kings Head I think , quite near the Flyover.

Proper ale drinkers pub that. Has a bar billiards table in it too.

18 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Correct.

4 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Proper ale drinkers pub that. Has a bar billiards table in it too.

I was a bit young for too much boozing back then, but yeah cant beat a decent ale in a proper pub.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Correct.

Ok cheers, just looked him up on a friends FB....same face , but much less hair!!! 😉

I did watch early in the second half when QPR 1-0 down but they were tearing Watford apart.  Tuned over couldn't see a deserved equaliser coming until one did, then watched rest of match.  Very impressed with QPR which was surprising won last 3 away.  Our draw wasn't so bad considering.