Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Canary Challenge 2020/21

Morning all

Several of you were kind to support the Canary Challenge this season and also do a PUPs entry. As we're at the half way stage (slightly over actually) I thought it was about time I told you how you were getting on.

image.png.c78a179bb254176d6ce2a26dbb69a34f.png

This is the PUPs table - well done PUP SonyC. Quite a healthy lead.

Even more encouraging is the fact that there is two PUPs in the top 12 of the main table which gives us some hope for some actual cash at the end of the season. You can check how you're doing in the competition right here: 

https://ca973d80-9aca-49b3-a2c3-661e2707b89f.filesusr.com/ugd/04066f_523c2758e9f14b9fa0ad3bb2cc006e94.pdf

I'd love a PUP to win some money for Nutty's pot. It was done many years ago by @TIL 1010 so it's well overdue. I'll be back here towards the end of the season.

Good luck!

There’s something wrong with this table @Kathy  as I seem to be mid-table and heading downward, a bit like ‘that lot’ down the A140 #agentLambert 😉

Thanks to all of you who supported this. Unfortunately no PUPs finished in the prize positions although some did well with their other entries 🙂.

Top PUP was PUP Nutty who finished 16th.

I'll be back later in the summer with news of next season's Premier League Canary Challenge.

Here is the final table:

image.png

Edited by Kathy
  • Like 1