Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Well, well, well....

17 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Uncalled for.  Abuse will get you nowhere.

I agree. It’s very draining.

Our defence is like a leaky tap, we are going down the drain and we're not far off the sh1ter. That Rotherham lad deserved an early bath as well

Edited by Mullet

7 minutes ago, Mullet said:

Our defence is like a leaky tap, we are going down the drain and we're not far off the sh1ter. That Rotherham lad deserved an early bath as well

Another one spouting off

19 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Another one spouting off

Don't be tapped we obviously have defensive holes that need plugging and if we're not careful we'll be playing the scum again next year, now I wash my hands of you plumb!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mullet said:

Don't be tapped we obviously have defensive holes that need plugging and if we're not careful we'll be playing the scum again next year, now I wash my hands of you plumb!

You know as well as I do we need to provide an inlet for attack without getting trapped at the back. It’d be such a waste if we don’t get it right. There’s a lot of strain in the team that’s for sure.

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

You know as well as I do we need to provide an inlet for attack without getting trapped at the back. It’d be such a waste if we don’t get it right. There’s a lot of strain in the team that’s for sure.

I agree we do need and inlet for attack or is it an outlet? Krul did try the outlet ball to Arons yesterday but gave it away the drip. I think we're going the right way playing Huggil at least we can now launch the ball into the mixer. A loss against Birmingham though will put Farke right back in hot water. 

My girlfriend has been nagging me to knock one out round hers for ages which I've now done but I slipped on a wet patch and we spent too long searching for her bush which was impossible without a torch. Successful day though