Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit hole

Network of Scouts

A big part of our setup is our scouting network. Starting with in house VHS then a closer look in person around the globe. Mentioned in local media as far as Brazil.

You’d like to think with relegation nailed on pre lockdown that our prized Jewels had replacements lined up in advance.

A couple weeks left of the window there is no excuses that these replacements come in for Todd, Ben, Jamal and Emi

If our scouts are half as good at unearthing players as you are at starting sh*t threads we should be more than fine.

• Haha 2

Just now, hogesar said:

If our scouts are half as good at unearthing players as you are at starting sh*t threads we should be more than fine.

Ignore them then. At the moment my threads are bringing this place to life. Plenty of hot threads and about 8 still on the first page. As soon as you stop catering to my need for attention, the quicker my threads go away.

Well that’s what the experts say, as we know the experts aren’t always correct.

If, hypothetically speaking, we lose the remaining 4 of the ‘crown jewels’, I suspect we’d need another CB and AM in particular. Because effectively with Dowell now out for half a season, and Emi/Todd off, we’d be 3 down in the creative midfielder area and with us playing every 3 or 4 days this season we’d be very light in that area if we got an injury or 2 to the remaining AMF’s on the books. And with several of our new signings being sent out on loan, suddenly the squad wouldn’t look anywhere near as big.

I would expect these last few days of the international window to be both busy outgoing and incoming. Not to mention we still have Leitner, Trybull and Drmic on the books too so it’ll be interesting to see what happens with them as time is running out there also. I wouldn’t be adverse to seeing any of those 3 staying to be honest. 2 are proven Championship winners, and Drmic, unpopular opinion, but I would be very surprised if he wouldn’t be pretty effective at this level (though I do not expect him or the others to stay).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rabbit hole said:

A big part of our setup is our scouting network. Starting with in house VHS then a closer look in person around the globe. Mentioned in local media as far as Brazil.

You’d like to think with relegation nailed on pre lockdown that our prized Jewels had replacements lined up in advance.

A couple weeks left of the window there is no excuses that these replacements come in for Todd, Ben, Jamal and Emi

VHS? What year is this?