Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

So Fulham are trying to buy Pique..

I guess if you don't ask you don't know. Wonder how they tried to tempt him? "Come look at our river! ohhh, isnt our Johnny Haynes stand wonderful? Oldest stand In England! .. Have we told you we used to have a Statue of Michael Jackson?"

7 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I guess if you don't ask you don't know. Wonder how they tried to tempt him? "Come look at our river! ohhh, isnt our Johnny Haynes stand wonderful? Oldest stand In England! .. Have we told you we used to have a Statue of Michael Jackson?"

Isnt the stand at the Wellesley  great yarmouth the oldest football stand still in use?

14 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Perhaps Gt Yarmouth can sign him.... the have the oldest surviving stand in the WORLD. (apologies Fulham but you haven’t even got the oldest stand in England!)

https://www.alamy.com/the-1892-grandstand-at-great-yarmouth-town-football-club-which-is-image8142847.html