Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Infinate Madness!.

Despite the actions of that meddling old Pirate, I''ve forced my way back from my vacation.

Because of the impending calamity at Carrow Road I cannot now stay quiet.

Why''s that you say?.

Delia''s comments that they have ''infinate patience'' in respect of Nigel Worthington thats why.

God save us from that silly women!. This is infinate madness.

I''ve tried to be nice and repentive over our board, and then they come out with this load of tosh, what a fool I''ve been (Some posters we know will readily agree with me on this!) If they (Delia and the board) really have THAT much faith in our c**p manager after his last 18 months in charge, then we''re in real trouble.

Sack Worthy and take the bloody board with him!.

I think it''s just an unfortunate choice of words, Wiz. At least I hope so anyway. I have checked the dictionary definition of infinite and it gives this: Having no boundaries or limits, unlimited. So who ever said that last night must have not realised the full import of the word - heaven help us if they did!Unlimited patience with the manager, where could that ultimately take us? 4th division? Conference? I should have thought that every football club''s board of directors has FINITE patience with their manager

She didn''t actually say she had ''infinite patience'' for Worthy.  She actually asked for it from the fans regarding the new signings ''settling-in'' time.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Or even  INFINITE![/quote]

Oh dear, this getting it wrong problem is really taking hold, you''ve done it AGAIN.

[/quote]

Yes, I know I''m not very good at spelling which you see as a failing in me Squit.

And yet you see no failings in Worthy who is also not very good at something..................................management!.

Hmm?.

Sometimes its not how you spell words but what you say.

I would have been more impressed with your reply if you had counted my points with reasoned arguments against................instead of your usual petty point scoring......................again!.

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]She didn''t actually say she had ''infinite patience'' for Worthy.  She actually asked for it from the fans regarding the new signings ''settling-in'' time.
[/quote]

patience for whom?????  lesser players? there is no need for patience with players whom just dont have the correct ability level for us??  reserve players on first team money!?!?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A load of squit"]

Oh dear, this getting it wrong problem is really taking hold, you''ve done it AGAIN.

[/quote]

Yes, I know I''m not very good at spelling which you see as a failing in me Squit.

And yet you see no failings in Worthy who is also not very good at something..................................management!.

Hmm?.

I would have been more impressed with your reply if you had counted my points with reasoned arguments against................instead of your usual petty point scoring......................again!.

[/quote]

I was referring to your ''Yeh, but no but yeh but no'' attitude to the board. Next you''ll be earing a pink velour tracksuit and saying ''Don''t listen to that Nigel Worthington cos he don''t know nuffin or anything, shut up!''.

Please adopt Vicky Pollard as your next new persona.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

Hmm?.

[/quote]

I was referring to your ''Yeh, but no but yeh but no'' attitude to the board. Next you''ll be earing a pink velour tracksuit and saying ''Don''t listen to that Nigel Worthington cos he don''t know nuffin or anything, shut up!''.

Please adopt Vicky Pollard as your next new persona.

[/quote]blah blah blah, so predictable and boring squit

I''ve got no problem with your spelling Wizard, what I do have a problem with is your tendency to distort the truth to fit whichever agenda you happen to be following at the time. You have taken her words COMPLETELY out of context - and furthermore I think that you know you have.