Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Look East

Was ab-so-lutely hilarious tonight. Shocked (shocked I tell ya) report on Ipswich Town's result. They didn't win. Shock! Way outside the play-offs. More shock! Suggestions Colin might be being lined up to replace The Messiah. Horror beyond horror! The whole tone, expressions & body language of everyone involved was that of disbelief.

After a few good chortling minutes of this I settled back with a smug smile, anticipating a recount of our heroic derring-do victory over the third, repeat third, placed team in the PL, the richest, most followed Acme of all football divisions the world over.

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. We might as well not exist as far as this disgrace of a NORWICH BASED tv station is concerned.

Something stinks in all this. The local MP needs petitioning. Heads must roll ...

Meanwhile on TWTD there is a post complaining about Stewart White smirking at the demise of Ipswich Town. 

Could it be that our victory was covered in Saturday's programme? 

I didn't think there is a proper Look East on Saturday, just a very cut down version? I'm sure I've seen Friday sports news covered on Monday for that reason. Even so it MUST have been worth a mention.

I guarantee if the fixtures had been on reverse days Ippo would've been mentioned at least (" after Ipswich's stunning victory on Friday night ...") . There's something not right going on with this Norfolk based station.

I for one am happy for them to advertise just how badly they are doing 

I’d encourage a half hour special on how they are going out of business.

preferably sooner rather than later

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

We went mentioned because we played Friday, was on local news on Sat

This.

Wind your neck in. Stop being a victim.

Jesus, no wonder we have a reputation as 'Little old Norwich' with such wannabe victims kicking around.