I'm a fan of Leitner, he was outstanding at times last season. I do not agree with some on here saying that he should leave. The more good players we have, the better and I consider him good.

34 minutes ago, Il Pirata said:

Why are we unique to every other football club in the world?

We are not, but when players egos interfere with the smooth running of a Club or impinge on the training ground or match pitch then they really need to be absolutely  superb  in order to be indulged...at all.

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Il Pirata said:

For me, it's another example of Farke not utilising the tools available effectively. Mclean, who I do like, is clearly favoured. And who can honestly say Mclean is streets ahead of Leitner?

Farke for one, me for another.

McClean has never ever impressed me or stood out, but then perhaps that's exactly why he's stepped up now. I'm not entirely sure of McClean's position, is he box to box? If so, it's exactly what we need, the lad has needed a run out consistently to really make an impact. He's not a sexy player, but he gets the job done. Leitner always felt like a Cadbury's Roses Rose choco, absolute lovely when you got it, but hardly a stalwart of the selection box.

I mean, you have to love our fans sometimes. Despite getting promoted, no, winning the title on a shoe string budget with several of our youth academy players getting regular action, so far this season some of our fans think:

- Farke has no man management

- Farke has no squad management

- Farke has no tactical ability

- Farke cant make subs

😂😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Farke has no tactical ability

According to City 1st (what happened to him btw?) there's no such things are football tactics, players just move into spaces completely randomly.

So if you consider that POV, Farke has no tactical ability. He just is. How metaphysical?!

• Haha 1