Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Famewo Out On Loan.

We’re going to need another youth player for the “why doesn’t Farke put xxxxxx in the team? Aarons, Godfrey, Lewis and Cantwell have been great therefore xxxxxx will be too” posts.

I can only assume by these outgoings that we may have a CB and striker lined up to come in this week. I would imagine the club would announce something over the next 48hrs.

25 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

I can only assume by these outgoings that we may have a CB and striker lined up to come in this week. I would imagine the club would announce something over the next 48hrs.

Not sure about the timeframe exactly, but that was my first thought too, although I’m not convinced we’re after a striker if Pukki and Drmic are coming back imminently, with Idah already showing promise as back up. Definitely think there’s a CB in the pipe works though, I’d actually be happy if it was a loan if it meant it was a player from a top division in Europe etc who would want to see which division the club was in come May before committing further - would be an incentive to help keep us up.

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Not sure about the timeframe exactly, but that was my first thought too, although I’m not convinced we’re after a striker if Pukki and Drmic are coming back imminently, with Idah already showing promise as back up. Definitely think there’s a CB in the pipe works though, I’d actually be happy if it was a loan if it meant it was a player from a top division in Europe etc who would want to see which division the club was in come May before committing further - would be an incentive to help keep us up.

I didn't think a timeline had been set for Drmic on his return? But I maybe wrong. Plus at this stage he cant really be relied onto stay fit, so I cant see any other situation where they are not forced into buying a striker during this window.

8 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

I didn't think a timeline had been set for Drmic on his return? But I maybe wrong. Plus at this stage he cant really be relied onto stay fit, so I cant see any other situation where they are not forced into buying a striker during this window.

Farke said he expected Drmic to be back in contention for the Bournemouth game.

• Like 1