yep, he has been great this season.  Unfortunately its widely expected that WBA are in for him

Good thinking, buzaky would  be a good signing, and i dont even think we would need to give them 1 million because they want jarret so badly.

Why dont we offer Plymouth our whole team plus 250k for Buzsaky? The words ''Football Manager'' spring to mind.....

I cant judge the guy as i have never really seen him play but i saw the leeds game and he seems awfully small, i dont reckon he will have any physical presence on the pitch. Not good for a team chasing promotion.........

er no. i''ve seen him play 3 times this season and he passes the ball

forward very well.  He is also  quick on the ball and has

good vision.  Like i said,  i think if he goes, it will be to

a premiership club.

Who has been one of our best players this season, Paul Mcviegh and look at the size of him and whos put in some of the worst performences this season, Big Dickson Etuhu. I couldnt care less how bid Akos Buzsaky is, he would improve our team and promotion chances greatly so IMHO we should try and sign him.

If a player is good enough it shouldnt matter how big/small they are, look at the likes of Juninho and Makelele.

Tempt him with "you''ll be playing with some great defenders, er I mean strikers, er I mean MIDFIELDERS like Charlton, Henderson, Brennan and erm, oh yes Etuhu and Hughes and maybe Robinson"

that should get him.