Sign in to follow this  
pete

This team not typically Norwich City!

There have been a number of posts on this site that have questioned our capability to fulfil promotion creams. To throw it away would be typical of this club who have disappointed us many times over the years. But this team the players and management team appear to be made of sterner stuff than previously they play in a style we have witnessed for such a period.  Farke will not underestimate any team in this division we need to trust him and Webber to deliver certainly have done so much for City.  So many records will be broken goals, goalscorers, points, games won and away records than ever before.

Trust in Daniel and the boys to deliver and stop fretting.

Just now, Herman said:

Promotion creams?

Should help to lubricate the process of 'going up'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jesus, Pete! Did any of that first paragraph make sense in your head before it all dribbled out over the keyboard and onto our screens in glorious stream-of-consciousness-o-vision? Even the thread title is afflicted with it! I agree with the handful of observations and sentiments I was able to extricate from the passage, though (ooer!)

I do love the prospect of fulfilling promotion creams, though. Made my day, that one.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, splendidrush said:

Promotion creams, on your supermarket shelves next to Custard creams. 

Are they at the opposite end of the aisle to relegation creams?