The problem as I see it is that there isn''t actually an alternative.

Yes, we could sack Worthy and hope that a Burley/Redknap type (but please no ex-players currently managing in FL2 and definitely no promoting the boot cleaner) can turn the team around - somehow!!

However, if the problem is the players as well then I don''t see what can be done to change it. If they don''t get on then theres not much can be done to improve team spirit until they leave.

So we''re looking at a new manager, a clearout, probably losing some of our best players in the process (either because their the rotten apples or because the clubs stopped building), buying several new players who would take time to gel, and only a month to sort it all out before the window slams shut.

Seems highly unlikely that a new manager worth having would be able to do anything to improve things until the summer so we may aswell wait til then anyway.

If you want to bad mouth the manager, do it somewhere else if you have to!!!!

How about from all corners of the ground at the next home match?

For those Worthy ''haters'' who truly want a change, the only way to make them take notice is by hitting them in the pocket.

Presumably you''re all still fans of the blub irrespective of your opinions of our current management.

What confuses me is that if you are all still supporters of the club then what you want is for the club to be successful, i.e. win matches. If thats so then whats the point of turning up at FCR with the sole intention of barracking the management and the players for 90 minutes. How is this going to help the club be successful.

I''m not saying its everyone but when you''re there as I am every week then its hard to miss the hard core boo boys who have decided that the best way to encourage the team is to boo, barrack and generally get on their backs.

If you want to have an impact that results in a management change then stay away and make sure the club know why you''re staying away. I know most people have already paid for their tickets but empty seats, irrespective of revenue, will not go unnoticed.

You never know, by staying away and therefore ensuring a greater percentage of the crowd is encouraging the team, you may inadvertantly spark an upturn in performances....and you get to make a stand at the same time!!!

[quote user="ncfcpremier"]

Now what you ahve just said is bs Andrew Nickerson. I have been to the majority of the away games this season, I have only missed a couple, and have a home season ticket and have for 6 years. I am a real supporter but if you want a club to succeed, you have to support the team and the manager. But right now, most fans have thrown the bottle out of their prams, just because the team aren''t winning.

And by the way, THIS IS A WORTHY STAY PETITION, NOT A DEBATE!!!

If you want to bad mouth the manager, do it somewhere else if you have to!!!!

[/quote]

It turned into a debate because there were so few responses and where better to bad mouth a manager than on a website that keep support at the ground supportive???  Abusing him in the street is not an acceptable option either.  So it starts here and will move to the terraces, as seen on Sat.

OTBC

Its not so much the results which depress me, but the performances. If we lose we lose, but sometimes we do it having played our guts out to the best of our ability. Now, regrettably, the performances are shambolic, spineless and inept. With little hope or sign of improvement. Had we seen an imrovement in technique and organsiation etc maybe I would still believe NW could turn it around. At least losing with our heads held high would be better than this old muck we get now. Sorry if I''ve gone off topic by the way. I would love it, really love it if I could back him, but I can''t.

hey, someones gotta lose, and at the moment it''s us.

think of the turmoil wimbledon went through 2 seasons ago when we won the 1st division.

we didn''t care about them, but they certainly cared about themselves.

just because we r losing a few it dosent mean we should all go on a mass roit of the city and burn all worthy signs.

anyway, it''s not worthy who is not styicking the ball in the back of the net. it''s not worhty who did not rise for that header that went past robert green. it''s not worthy who did not go in to that 50-50 challenge because he was afraid of getting hurt. do u guys really think worthy is to be blamed for all of this, or is some of it down to the players?

garbage mate! i was season ticket holder long before worthy and will be long after he goes.why couldnt we turn it around with a new manager.will you be wanting him to stay when we are relegated.