Sign in to follow this  
interwebme

Birmingham v Norwich live stream?

..go from here...for any game                                                                                                                                                                                                                https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/                                                

Every week it amazes me that someone feels it necessary to ask this question.

There are usually several replies containing valid suggestions but presumably these people do not have the common sense to bookmark these replies because surprise surprise, its the same sites that show the game nearly every week.

34 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Every week it amazes me that someone feels it necessary to ask this question.

There are usually several replies containing valid suggestions but presumably these people do not have the common sense to bookmark these replies because surprise surprise, its the same sites that show the game nearly every week.

So asking for help or advice is a bad thing,?  Some people are better than others at finding good sites - and they vary from week.  

1 minute ago, Making Plans said:

Nope, if a game is streamed I use the same site every week & I've posted the link on here umpteen times

Thanks for helping, now chill.