Sign in to follow this  
pete

Christian Fluthmann leaves

Who our first team coach going to Eintrach Brunsweigg.  Explains why new German coach Christopher John was appointed.  City have not got a money tree all of a sudden and trip to Tampa paid to some extent by Tampa.

We need to give Farke new deal asap if only give DF trust he is doing a great job, noises that the job Farke is doing is pricking up the ears of other clubs.  Webber also being courted.  If either goes we could start to lose our imports to the sharks especially Leitner, Stiepermann and Zimmermann.  

Yes but I feel like we just need to relax and not get too concerned about Webber/Farke. If they manage to get us up then keep us in the Prem, one would imagine that a bigger job than Southampton (who are looking like relegation candidates) would come along. Not to say it would work out for either of them anyway! It's always a risk. So, to leave a club who you've got playing great football, top of the Championship, while being a bit more financially stable would be pretty crazy at this point.

I'm sure the club want DF to sign a new contract, but from his comments earlier in the week it doesn't seem like he's in any hurry to sign. When we were struggling in August a lot of people were saying that as long as Webber and the existing structure and philosophy remain in place, the head coach was ultimately replaceable. I think that cuts both ways; much as I have loved Farke since day one, I'm sure Webber has the contacts and smarts to find a coach in a similar mould to replace him. Obviously I'd love them both to stay, but if push came to shove I'd rather keep Webber than Farke.

3 hours ago, pete said:

Who our first team coach going to Eintrach Brunsweigg.  Explains why new German coach Christopher John was appointed.  City have not got a money tree all of a sudden and trip to Tampa paid to some extent by Tampa.

We need to give Farke new deal asap if only give DF trust he is doing a great job, noises that the job Farke is doing is pricking up the ears of other clubs.  Webber also being courted.  If either goes we could start to lose our imports to the sharks especially Leitner, Stiepermann and Zimmermann.  

Need to make sure we have enough left in the coffers to buy Balls Up a Sat Nav