PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Go back to your corn mash and sit, smile and reminisce about the happy times of watching the strange fruit hanging from the trees. Dragged any young lads behind the ol ford pickup lately? Now go back to the hole you crawled out of redneck. In my eighth decade I have no more time to waste on cr@p like you so I will not reply to you again.

[quote user="SHRIMPER"]With Flynn asking for immunity it will not be long now. Trump pushing the fake news angle very hard again to try and cover his @rse.[/quote] What a total pr@t you are -- As desperate to see Trump ousted as you numbskull Lefties are this is yet another nothing burger [:$]As you and your Lefty cohorts here apparently receive all your propaganda through Soros funded mainstream media ''news'' sources, you are clearly clueless regarding what constitutes ''fake'' vs real news - you keep your heads tucked tightly up your arses by buying into the silly notion that somehow Russia elected Trump and you will never recover from your self imposed ignorance or see the world for what it really is -- it certainly isn''t the crazyland filtered through the lens of a very rabid, partisan, biased, distorted media dutifully doling out warmed over liberal hysteria and daily democrat talking points.

The following is a list compiled by a ''StoneColdTruth'' fan of Trump’s accomplishments thus far: 1. Nominated Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria3. He took us out of TPP4. Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years)5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.66. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high7. Arranged 20% tariff on soft lumber from Canada8. Bids for border wall are well underway9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord10. Keystone pipeline approved11. NATO allies boosted spending by 4.3%12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans14. More than 600,000 jobs created15. Median household income at a 7 year high16. The stock market is at the highest ever in its history17. China agreed to American import of beef18. $89 billion saved in regulation rollbacks19. Rollback of a regulation to boost coal mining20. MOAB for ISIS21. Travel ban reinstated22. Executive order for religious freedom23. Jump started NASA24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget25. Targeting of MS13 gangs26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants27. Signed 41 bills to date28. Created a commission on child trafficking29. Created a commission on voter fraud30. Created a commission for opioids addiction31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients32. Unemployment lowest since may 200733. Historic Black College University initiative34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act35. Created an office or illegal immigrant crime victims.36. Reversed Dodd-Frank37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement39. End of DAPA program40. Stopped companies from moving out of America41. Promoted businesses to create American jobs42. Encouraged country to once again buy American and hire American43. Cutting regulations two for every one created44. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first45. Apprentice program46. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years47 $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota…48. Denied FBI a new building49. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation50. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll51. Dept of treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)52. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt53. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years54. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth55. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America56. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman57. Has given the head executive of each branch 6-month time frame dated March 15, 2017, restructured and improved the efficacy of their branch58. Signed executive order on the Establishment of Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy59. Signed an executive order aimed at expanding offshore drilling60. Signed a memo directing an investigation into aluminum imports, and an order aimed at cleaning up Veterans Affairs61. Signed two executive orders, including one directing a review of national monument designations under prior administrations62. Signed an executive order intended to boost the agriculture industry, and participated in a farmers’ roundtable63. Signed proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance64. Signed financial services executive orders at the Treasury Dept65. Signed a memo ordering a probe into whether foreign steel is hurting U.S. national security66. Signed the Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act67. Signed the Buy American Hire American executive order68. Signed bill allowing states to block Planned Parenthood funding69. Signed two executive orders on trade aimed at reducing the trade deficit70. Signed an executive order establishing a commission on drug and opioid abuse71. Signed an executive order on energy independence at EPA headquarters72. Signs bill rolling back regulations via the Congressional Review Act73. Signed a bill on space exploration74. Signed an order directing a top-to-bottom audit of the Executive Branch75. Signed revised executive order suspending the U.S. refugee program and entry for travelers from six mostly Muslim countries76. Signed an order calling for a review of the “waters of the United States” environmental regulation, and another order moving the HBCU (Historically Black College and Universities) offices back from the Education Department to the White House77. Signed two resolutions, one encouraging women at NASA and another promoting women in entrepreneurship78. Signed bill nixing a Social Security Administration rule regarding gun background checks79. Signed an executive order directing every agency to set up a task force to eliminate red tape80. Signed legislation undoing coal mining regulation81. Signed legislation rolling back part of the Dodd-Frank financial regulations. The legislation repeals a rule that requires oil and gas companies to disclose payments to the U.S. or foreign governments for commercial development82. Signed three orders creating DOJ task forces to combat crime and cartels83. Issued an executive order directing the Treasury secretary to review the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law84. Issued a presidential memorandum instructing the Labor Department to delay implementing an Obama rule requiring financial professionals who are giving advice on retirement, and who charge commissions, to put their clients first85. Signed executive order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others.86. Signed executive orders to restructure the National Security Council and Homeland Security Council and to extend bans on ex-administration officials working as lobbyists to five years — including a lifetime ban on ex-officials lobbying for foreign countries.87. Signed memorandum on fighting ISIS88. Signed an executive order imposing a 120-day suspension of the refugee program and a 90-day ban on travel to the U.S. from citizens of seven terror hot spots, including Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, and Sudan89. Signed orders dealing with immigration enforcement and border security. Measures called for constructing a U.S.-Mexico border wall, cutting funding to sanctuary cities, hiring thousands more border and immigration agents, toughening immigration enforcement and reinstating federal-local immigration partnerships90. Signed orders reviving consideration of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, as well as additional actions aimed at expediting the permitting process and encouraging the use of U.S. steel91. Signed orders withdrawing the U.S. from the TPP trade deal; imposing a federal hiring freeze; and reinstating the ban on federal funding for abortion services in other countries92. Signs order telling agencies to ease the burden of ObamaCare93. Signed legislation allowing retired Gen. James Mattis to serve as Defense secretary94. Passes Kate’s Law95. Passes No Sanctuary for Criminals Act

Surely you Lefties should question why the horse-shit MSM seldom if ever report on any of the above? Nay - you prefer to listen to ignorant, highly biased people who don''t know what goes on and are still stuck in ''Trump Derangement Syndrome.''Pathetic and sad.

[quote user="SHRIMPER"]Go back to your corn mash and sit, smile and reminisce about the happy times of watching the strange fruit hanging from the trees. Dragged any young lads behind the ol ford pickup lately? Now go back to the hole you crawled out of redneck. In my eighth decade I have no more time to waste on cr@p like you so I will not reply to you again. [/quote]You''re an octogenarian!! Seriously! You ought to know better then [:P]

Pr@t.

[quote user="Herman"]I''m giving him months more than years. This craziness can''t carry on for long.[/quote]Where politics are concerned, I wonder how many more times you''re going to be wrong, Herman? 

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Herman"]I''m giving him months more than years. This craziness can''t carry on for long.[/quote]Where politics are concerned, I wonder how many more times you''re going to be wrong, Herman?  [/quote]As he incriminated himself in one of his latest twitter farts, last night, I may be right. Watch this space. And why do you RWNJs keep using Soros in your arguments? It has the stench of Elders of Zion about it.And by the way, that list is written by or for Roger Stone. So I could waste my Sunday going through it, but I honestly can''t be bothered. If you want to be scammed you go for it.

You''re an octogenarian!! Seriously! Not only is jools a fvcking idiot his maths aint too good either. In my eighth decade does not make me an octogenarian. My time living in the US was a real eyeopener. Having lived through the segregation times it was not good. Being in an all white working enviroment the things I heard said about the black populace was incredible. It was quite blatent and open and rabid. Georgia where I was then would have gone back to segregation in a heartbeat and they would now. Tango Man is just playing to his base and his stormtroopers hang on to his every word. Morons like jools lap it up being the fools that they are. When working in upperstate NY the hate was not quite as vocal but it was still there. Looking back I think the years I spent there were the saddest of my life. Oh and by the way, Coal aint coming back.

That was the first song I ever sang on a karaoki, and that was in China of all places.Dems have their faults but I think the populace are realising what a very bad lot the GOP really are.The longer Tango man and Bannon are running things the more Reps will fall. Roll on Mueller time.

For those with twitter and like a read https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/ has done some brilliant investigations on Trump and his associates, which the main newspapers are picking up on.

His best twitter threads have been rolled up in his likes (at time of writing) there are 23.

A bit about him

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/934157648513118208

and a few of his thoughts about his twitter feed

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/938175694407860225

Apols if links are not clickable and only copy/paste

Cheers Tim, will have a look at them later. Twitter has lots and lots of faults, mostly self inflicted, but it is still a good place to discover good writers and thinkers.

This one of the guys I follow (there are others) on Twitter. He has fought Trump since the beginning of this charadehttps://twitter.com/tedlieu

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Herman"]I''m giving him months more than years. This craziness can''t carry on for long.[/quote]Where politics are concerned, I wonder how many more times you''re going to be wrong, Herman?  [/quote]

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/09/24/brexit-leader-nigel-farage-endorses-judge-roy-moore-will-speak-alongside-bannon-rally/

Thanks for the twitter tips btw. Lieu and Abramson will be going on my favourites list.

Looks like Tangoman is getting ready to pardon Flynn, and possibly fire Mueller. If that do not tell you how far the US has sunk nothing will.

Mueller is very close and they know it. This is where they and their Fox propaganda unit get really dirty. Worrying times for the US.

Because he is helping the GOP get what they want (making the rich richer) they are doing eveything they can to discredit the FBI and Mueller. Lets hope judgement day  is soon.https://leftfootforward.org/2017/12/exclusive-1-in-10-say-they-are-likely-to-protest-trumps-visit-in-february

I suppose all the ''patriotic'' kippers will be waving their little flags when he comes over. I''m just hoping Harry invites the Obamas over for his wedding.

I think they could be outnumbered when you see the figures of people who

have pledged to protest. I will be there with some of my Eco warrior

grandchildren. Have family in London so will be staying over for both days (if he comes that is) Harry was asked that very question on the Today prog but was non-committal on the matter.

[quote user="Herman"]I suppose all the ''patriotic'' kippers will be waving their little flags when he comes over. I''m just hoping Harry invites the Obamas over for his wedding.[/quote]What''s this?! A new found support for royalty from a Lefty!! [:P]There really are no boundaries where hypocrisy is concerned to you Lefty imbeciles. 

It''s all black and white to people like him.If you''re anti-Trump = you must be far leftIf you''re anti-Brexit = you must be far leftTherefore as you are now far left you must also be anti-royalty.No nuance.

[:D] The obsequiousness shown towards them, especially by the right wingers, does leave a nasty taste in the mouth, but personally a constitutional monarchy is fine by me. Their funding does need sorting out though. With all that land and property there should be far more self-funding.