Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Fifa 12

Been playing fifa 12 on my ps3, and now i cant play any more games as the console just freezes, any one else had this issue?

Pes doesnt cause Freezes... buy a proper football game and not an arcade game..."oh look, ive just scored again.. its 12-0 now!"

Is it when you''re on the ''Kaka'' screen? Mine did that before.

The way I got round it was by not pressing anything on that screen only the start button then it goes to the menu.

If you google it, there should be an answer of how to fix it.

As for the PES/FIFA argument, I used to swear by PES but got the demo this year and was disappointed because the game was identical apart from stupid little things like pitch matainence people and press being added, the gameplay and look of the game feels and looks exactly the same!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Pes doesnt cause Freezes... buy a proper football game and not an arcade game..."oh look, ive just scored again.. its 12-0 now!"[/quote]If you can go on Fifa, set difficulty to Legendary with manual passing turned on, choose Norwich and go against Manchester City, and win 5-0 or more, prove it via video or something, then you can make your point.I say this because PES is the most Arcadey football game i''ve played. Always has been. It''s been very good in previosu years, but its always been arcadey. Thats what you get when the Japanase make a football game. Dear oh dear.

Its in career mode, i can play the game but when the game finnishes the screen goes blank with a round loading circle. Its an fa cup match, even when i try to simulate the game it just freezes. The game works fine if i start a new career mode but i still cant move on in this one.

I think there may be a bug in the game. Though because in the previous round of the fa cup game for some reason i had to be liverpool i couldn''t controll Norwich so obviously i lost to allow norwich to get through i guess this may be the issue?