Sign in to follow this  
Ivana_rubyatitz

Word Association

As nevermind might have been banned or gone on holiday. A quick comment about French Fetes. I found out how to use accents, but they are such gits wiv ze le et le les. I got bored.A tiny market town in the south of France held a weekend celebration of some Napoleonic victory.Bunting everywhere, quite a jolly evening. a celebration of French culture. We all sat down in the warm and watched.Bloomin ''eck.. The first number was Madonna''s version of an old hit. They were (Girls that is) wearing cowboy chaps.And jean tops. Well the jean tops came off halfway through and then they all danced facing the back of the stage.Noffing on below..... French Culture My Ar5eFolies

I think I have been sussed by benny. What the heck! From max''s liveLP . Lou Reed.  "Cocaine .We don''t play that anymore"Underground

giggle. There was a small book available some years ago which described  the village.I leave the space blnk (code for nothing muvhch) ce.

Well as that appears to be a dead end.How about a celebration of Autumn, we might even give time to nevermind to calm down with his culling the free feasts of the hedgerows.Sorry, as Shrimper has forsaken the demon. There are still huge rose hips. I don''t mean the ones in Dereham marketIt''s Sloe collecting time again.Autumn

Rip-off

(Sorry.Doesn''t Miliband walk like he has a severe case of piles[:D])

((Last political point on this thread,honest))

Milliband. Oh boy I wish we were still on the old EDP forum , I think we got away with such a lot.(By the way that''s hex talking). Poor chap Ed, something up his nose and now something where no one can comment.Pink.