Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Radio Norfolk Coverage

Anyone know if there are any streams of RN? There was a guy on Ustream who always did them but hasn''t so far this seaosn.

I just came on to ask the same question!

If nobody comes up with a link, you can pay a fiver to listen on iFollow, which I''ll probably end up doing.

Oh yes, the Ustream guy. Let''s hope he comes back soon as it is useful for the away matches on IFollow cos most clubs have made the decision to just have crowd noise. Some would argue that''s just like being at a match but I prefer the commentary.

If not just use a half decent free VPN and use iFollow to watch the games. They sometimes have commentary running alongside, too.

[quote user="Making Plans"]
[quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"]Oh yes, the Ustream guy. Let''s hope he comes back soon [/quote]
He hasn''t gone away, he''s moved because Ustream now want £40 a month. Now on Youtube.[/quote]

Thanks - that makes sense. I appreciate the service as it allows me to sync the commentary with my I-Follow. I asked them if there was any way to listen and watch at the same time using the one user account but they said I would need to buy a second subscription, which is a bit steep,