Sign in to follow this  
Surfer

Carabao Cup

Yep..as is City''s luck in cup competitions its never to long before we bag a Premier club..i suppose at least Cardiff away does give us a chance. Will be interesting to see what team DF puts out for this one considering the closeness of it to a certain other game...

Cardiff wont be interested, a chance if we chose to have a go, I suspect however that dispite DF''s past comments about Cup games, this is one where he will be resting our key players.

Depends on Colin''s approach more than Farke''s. Colin must have learnt that his main focus has to be keeping Cardiff in the EPL, his previous excursions there have all ended in disaster. I can see him effectively throwing this tie!

It makes you wonder if east / west split might have provided a tie closer to home than the north / south split.

Depends on warnocks approach to this game...cardiff''s 1st team is championship standard. ...if they play a reserve team and we go strong , there''s every chance of a win....probably in a half empty stadium too