Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Glenn Middleton

Glenn seemed to be making some waves in pre-season with some good performances at youth international level. SInce then I havent heard much about him. What I saw of him in video clips he looked to be a prospect.

Anyone have any views on him?

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Glenn seemed to be making some waves in pre-season with some good performances at youth international level. SInce then I havent heard much about him. What I saw of him in video clips he looked to be a prospect.

Anyone have any views on him?[/quote]Came on for the U23s v Derby in Youth Cup and looked very good ... getting forward wellI expect he will go out on loan next season to ''toughen him up'' so as to get experience of the ''men''s'' game which in the Championship is usually far more robust that youth football.A very good prospect and one who lloks to be ''ahead of his years''

I hope this is not one we come to regret. I have not seen him play but from very good reports it seemed that he could have a bright future. Rangers think so .

Unless there is some overwhelming reason we don''t know about it seems very puzzling to let him go.

It would not have cost much to keep him for another year; play him pre season , league cup , out on loan then decide.

As far as I know he has never featured in a match day squad this season,even when Murphy had a big dip in form. I suspect he hadn''t progressed as well as the club had hoped and it was reported that he was wanting first team football