Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy

Half time experience

Is it just me that thinks the half time ''entertainment'' is just a complete load of pants.

It would be better if it was just a load of pants, there''s so many varieties and some of the comical ones would certainly raise a smile.

[quote user="Grumpy"]Is it just me that thinks the half time ''entertainment'' is just a complete load of pants.[/quote]

Probably designed to provide a seamless link between the pants that proceeds it and the even bigger pants that follows it.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Grumpy"]Is it just me that thinks the half time ''entertainment'' is just a complete load of pants.[/quote]

Probably designed to provide a seamless link between the pants that proceeds it and the even bigger pants that follows it.[/quote]Someone who shares my theory that our second half performances are better due to Farke allowing the players to wear bigger pants.

Perhaps we could just have various folk running around the pitch revealing their underwear

Half-time ''entertainment'' has always been a bit of a misnomer though.

Marching bands from the 60s/70s could make a return...

And in the current climate, we''re more likely to see the Black & White Minstrels back on Saturday Night TV before the Sky Strikers are ever considered for a return to our centre circle..

Pants here.I see little of the half time entertainment as I''m in the bar. The biggest issue I have is the colour scheme - large blue and white circular thing followed up with waiving of blue and white flag. Something not quite right there.