Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

And You Think We Are Having A Bad Night...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The acceptance of mediocrity whilst measuring us against that mob down the road is frightening.[/quote]

Absolutely.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I honestly think if TWTD was only available to read upon subscription some on here would cough up and pay.[/quote]
Well, having just took a look, it is comedy gold; certainly more value than a Sarah Millican DVD. [:D]
[/quote]To be fair that''s not setting the bar very high [:|]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Why are some Norwich fans so obsessed with Ippo?.........[/quote]Best ask City 1st.If he doesn''t know no one will.[/quote]O dear oh dear is that a lie Smithy or you just making up some guff again ? [;)]

[quote user="hogesar"]Well, at least your username is apt Grumpy..[/quote]

Yes I guess so but I pride myself in the fact that I am passionately proud of my team. It matters not one jot who owns it, runs it or manages it. I will be there,if not in body,most certainly in soul.Which is more than can be said about a lot of people on this forum. Sometimes the negativity directed at all things Norwich City is overwhelming.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I honestly think if TWTD was only available to read upon subscription some on here would cough up and pay.[/quote]
Well, having just took a look, it is comedy gold; certainly more value than a Sarah Millican DVD. [:D]
[/quote]To be fair that''s not setting the bar very high [:|][/quote]
No, but I figured you can''t really set any high standard when you''re comparing to the lovely lot down at Portaloo Road.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I honestly think if TWTD was only available to read upon subscription some on here would cough up and pay.[/quote]
[/quote]To be fair that''s not setting the bar very high [:|][/quote]
No, but I figured you can''t really set any high standard when you''re comparing to the lovely lot down at Portaloo Road.
[/quote][:D]