Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

"Work in Progress"

Being a bit fed up at the way the football is progressing, the reappearance of tw@s like Derby, Dean Coney and Waveney doesn''t annoy me as much as it used to. Sad. Bigly.

It''s people like you Herman, sponsoring the shambles that we now are that are partially responsible for it! You keep believing old boy....Delia likes your type!

[quote user="Herman"]Being a bit fed up at the way the football is progressing, the reappearance of tw@s like Derby, Dean Coney and Waveney doesn''t annoy me as much as it used to. Sad. Bigly.[/quote]
Somewhere, deep down, hidden, in the depths of your inners.....there is a little kernel of you that grudgingly likes President Trump. I suspect that may be true of many who would never admit it.

[quote user="Herman"]Being a bit fed up at the way the football is progressing, the reappearance of tw@s like Derby, Dean Coney and Waveney doesn''t annoy me as much as it used to. Sad. Bigly.[/quote]Waveney is not back Herman.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Herman"]Being a bit fed up at the way the football is progressing, the reappearance of tw@s like Derby, Dean Coney and Waveney doesn''t annoy me as much as it used to. Sad. Bigly.[/quote]
Somewhere, deep down, hidden, in the depths of your inners.....there is a little kernel of you that grudgingly likes President Trump. I suspect that may be true of many who would never admit it.
[/quote]Wishful thinking there, Yankee, Trump has no redeeming features to people over here. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Herman"]Being a bit fed up at the way the football is progressing, the reappearance of tw@s like Derby, Dean Coney and Waveney doesn''t annoy me as much as it used to. Sad. Bigly.[/quote]
[/quote]Wishful thinking there, Yankee, Trump has no redeeming features to people over here. 

[/quote]
Although I''ve helped to improve your input over the years, Lakey, this is still one of your traits that can stand some fine tuning, i.e. where you feel you speak for everyone.

Sorry Yankee, you couldn''t be further from the truth. Even his wife likes him more than me.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Herman"]Being a bit fed up at the way the football is progressing, the reappearance of tw@s like Derby, Dean Coney and Waveney doesn''t annoy me as much as it used to. Sad. Bigly.[/quote]
[/quote]Wishful thinking there, Yankee, Trump has no redeeming features to people over here.  [/quote]
Although I''ve helped to improve your input over the years, Lakey, this is still one of your traits that can stand some fine tuning, i.e. where you feel you speak for everyone.
[/quote]In this case I am probably correct.  I have found no-one who has a good word for him. There may be a few who like a "winner" - if that is all he has going for him - but on the whole, he is not someone who commands respect around the world.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Herman"]Being a bit fed up at the way the football is progressing, the reappearance of tw@s like Derby, Dean Coney and Waveney doesn''t annoy me as much as it used to. Sad. Bigly.[/quote]
[/quote]Wishful thinking there, Yankee, Trump has no redeeming features to people over here.  [/quote]
[/quote]In this case I am probably correct.  I have found no-one who has a good word for him. There may be a few who like a "winner" - if that is all he has going for him - but on the whole, he is not someone who commands respect around the world.

[/quote]
Lakey, my point was not whether you were correct or incorrect but rather that it is not good form for anyone when speaking or writing to give the impression they are speaking for everyone. Just trying to support you in becoming even better than you already are.