Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Ipswich, always good for a laugh

A typical McCarthy player really. Industrious and hardworking.

Ipswich will not be pretty to watch again... but they will grind out results with MM in charge. Horrible way to exist though.

Catch 22 really. Keep MM and accept this arduous form of football, or get rid of him in the hope for a fresh new style, but greatly increase the chances of relegation in the short term. There are not many managers that are capable of taking a MM style squad, and get them performing.

[quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"]A typical McCarthy player really. Industrious and hardworking.

Ipswich will not be pretty to watch again... but they will grind out results with MM in charge. Horrible way to exist though.

Catch 22 really. Keep MM and accept this arduous form of football, or get rid of him in the hope for a fresh new style, but greatly increase the chances of relegation in the short term. There are not many managers that are capable of taking a MM style squad, and get them performing.[/quote]
MM''s contract is up this year, and they all expect him to leave. Could be fun.

[quote user="Mark .Y."]Hate to say it but Waghorn was a player I quite liked a few years ago - hopefully he has gone downhill whilst up in Scotland but have to say I was surprised he is still only 27.[/quote]He scored the first goal against us when we beat Leicester City at home in the Lambert Championship season. From memory Russell Martin[8o|] gave the ball away in midfield, Waghorn got past Russell Martin[8o|][8o|] way too easily on the byline in the left-back position, and then shot from a narrow angle through the legs of Russell Martin[8o|][8o|][8o|] in goal.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mark .Y."]Hate to say it but Waghorn was a player I quite liked a few years ago - hopefully he has gone downhill whilst up in Scotland but have to say I was surprised he is still only 27.[/quote]He scored the first goal against us when we beat Leicester City at home in the Lambert Championship season. From memory Russell Martin[8o|] gave the ball away in midfield, Waghorn got past Russell Martin[8o|][8o|] way too easily on the byline in the left-back position, and then shot from a narrow angle through the legs of Russell Martin[8o|][8o|][8o|] in goal.[/quote]

I should have guessed ............

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mark .Y."]Hate to say it but Waghorn was a player I quite liked a few years ago - hopefully he has gone downhill whilst up in Scotland but have to say I was surprised he is still only 27.[/quote]He scored the first goal against us when we beat Leicester City at home in the Lambert Championship season. From memory Russell Martin[8o|] gave the ball away in midfield, Waghorn got past Russell Martin[8o|][8o|] way too easily on the byline in the left-back position, and then shot from a narrow angle through the legs of Russell Martin[8o|][8o|][8o|] in goal.[/quote]
[:D]