Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Who will we play first game?

And Sky, really??? A chance to show different teams in their opening day fixtures and in the cup a few days later - so what do they do? That''s right, televise Villa and Sunderland on both occasions - ludicrous!.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]well done Alex and only 2mins after the fixtures were released :-)[/quote]

Internet running slow, Drinkell - I''d been trying to post it for days 😉

[quote user="TCCANARY"]It will be either

·  Aston Villa

·  Barnsley

·  Birmingham City

·  Bolton Wanderers

·  Brentford

·  Bristol City

·  Burton Albion

·  Cardiff City

·  Derby County

·  Fulham

·  Hull City

·  Ipswich Town

·  Leeds United

·  Middlesbrough

·  Millwall

·  Nottingham Forest

·  Preston North End

·  Queens Park Rangers

·  Reading

·  Sheffield United

·  Sheffield Wednesday

·  Sunderland

or

· 

Wolverhampton W

Either Home or Away.

[/quote]I was right all along. [:D]

Well done Chip 20! We''d be honoured if your accept your prize and make the selections for that game on the first Rays Funds thread of the season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Well done Chip 20! We''d be honoured if your accept your prize and make the selections for that game on the first Rays Funds thread of the season.[/quote]

Absolutely, Nutty. Just tell me what I have to do. You will need to explain it to me like I''m a five-year-old, though.

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Well done Chip 20! We''d be honoured if your accept your prize and make the selections for that game on the first Rays Funds thread of the season.[/quote]

Absolutely, Nutty. Just tell me what I have to do. You will need to explain it to me like I''m a five-year-old, though.[/quote]
If that is true it will be like two five-year-olds in conversation. but I will try my best. Would it be ok to email me on canaryeddie@aol.com ? Then I will get back to you buddy. Thank you for agreeing. Our brilliant anonymous benefactor, who is generously sponsoring this again next season, will be over the moon.