Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

FAO Herman

George Michael always struck me as someone who had a self depreciating sense of humour when I saw him interviewed ,:he used it to ride out the unfortunate toilet incident with that copper , I suppose you can when you have others to get offended on your behalf !

A great bloke by all accounts and a lot of his good deeds now coming to light.

Being offended has become an art form. And there''s certainly a few artists on here.

Have any of you "it''s PC gone mad" types been anywhere that you haven''t been in the majority?

To keep the balance for the thinnest of skins.

An old racist and a young racist jump off a cliff. Who wins?

Society.

Perhaps we could ask those on here to submit their jokes, gather them all up like the student rag mags of old and sell them to raise money for charity

kick racism out of football might be one beneficiary

[quote user="VW"]Are the "thinskins" are a minority group Keelan?

If they are you may be in some trouble.[/quote]

Yes, I may well be. But as a part Jew with a black step father in law and who when I was a Trade Union Secretary enjoyed the company of the gay man I hired to be my secretary, I am glad that I can accept life and realise that only the guilty have anything to worry about.

And I am an atheist.

A racist is someone who believes he is superior to someone else because of their race, colour or creed.

Taking the mick is not racist. Yes, it can be offensive but an quick apology can soon make up for that.

And as far as I know, know my family never made any profit out of raping Africa and the sub continent. And I guess my grandfather escaped Russia because of persecution as much as anything.