Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Leeds

Lol. I did a quick scan down the board, didn''t see it, so made the cardinal sin in starting a thread. It could not have been anywhere near the top of the board having last been posted on three days previously. Ask Diane, she was the one who must have known it was there to have bumped it after I posted.

Don''t worry, I''ll do due diligence research before starting a post next time. After all it''s incredibly important that people study the board to the n''th degree before daring to post anything. Good morning. :-)

[quote user="Yellow Green Army"]Ruddy

Pinto Martin Bassong Ollson

Dorrans Thompson

Naismith Hoolahan Brady

Jerome

Pritchard to come on early second half.[/quote]

Wouldn''t surprise me at all. Klose, Tettey and Pritchard all out. Going to me a massive game. Can''t wait.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Given injuries, the team I would like to see.            McGovern  Pinto Martin Klose  Brady         Thompson DorransCanos  Pritchard Hoolahan Lafferty                 JeromeCanos - needs to be shown he can be trustedLafferty - because of his experience playing on the left (where he has spent most of his career and where he did well for us to start with). Not the Murphys - either or both could come off the bench to change things up. Not Olsson - shouldn''t have lost his head on SaturdayWon''t happen because I can''t see Lafferty being chosen there, or Canos being trusted, but there it is. 

[/quote]
Remove Lafferty and you might be onto something. WTF?