Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

No surprise

No surprise that the club is struggling, with nepotism rife and cronyism rifer. It''s being run by a group of lefties - when has that ever been a success in a competitive environment and it doesn''t come much more competitive that the Prem and Champs.

[quote user="Barney Rabble"]Troll score2/10could do better

(well actually he probably couldn''t)[/quote]

Do you know the meaning of troll? Is that in your limited dictionary? Thought not.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Alex Ferguson is a leftie[/quote]

But he was the manager, not on the board - big difference there.

[quote user="Barney Rabble"]I''m sure we have heard from you beforedicky[/quote]

Is that the best you could come up with after all of that time. Anyway, use of the word troll - discuss....

Not the best, just what was to handhowever here you are getting ready to post on the forumdicky

[quote user="Barney Rabble"]Not the best, just what was to handhowever here you are getting ready to post on the forumdicky[/quote]

Can''t be bothered to watch it, but all I will say is that you wouldn''t be so brave and confrontational if you weren''t behind your keyboard, so in the nicest possible way, go get f.....

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]Not the best, just what was to handhowever here you are getting ready to post on the forumdicky[/quote]

Can''t be bothered to watch it, but all I will say is that you wouldn''t be so brave and confrontational if you weren''t behind your keyboard, so in the nicest possible way, go get f.....[/quote]Can you see the irony, at all, in what you just typed?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]Not the best, just what was to handhowever here you are getting ready to post on the forumdicky[/quote]

Can''t be bothered to watch it, but all I will say is that you wouldn''t be so brave and confrontational if you weren''t behind your keyboard, so in the nicest possible way, go get f.....[/quote]Can you see the irony, at all, in what you just typed?[/quote]

No, but I am sure that you have the time on your hands to tell me.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]Not the best, just what was to handhowever here you are getting ready to post on the forumdicky[/quote]

Can''t be bothered to watch it, but all I will say is that you wouldn''t be so brave and confrontational if you weren''t behind your keyboard, so in the nicest possible way, go get f.....[/quote]Can you see the irony, at all, in what you just typed?[/quote]

No, but I am sure that you have the time on your hands to tell me.[/quote]Oh dear, you really are bent out of shape, aren''t you?I''d log off for a while and go to your happy place.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]Not the best, just what was to handhowever here you are getting ready to post on the forumdicky[/quote]

No, but I am sure that you have the time on your hands to tell me.[/quote]Oh dear, you really are bent out of shape, aren''t you?I''d log off for a while and go to your happy place.[/quote]

Morty, maybe if you logged off for a while, rather than being a saddo who spends far too much time on this bulletin board,then you wouldn''t be so keen to pick fights. Keyboard warrior fights that is, because that is how you can be so brave.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]Not the best, just what was to handhowever here you are getting ready to post on the forumdicky[/quote]

No, but I am sure that you have the time on your hands to tell me.[/quote]Oh dear, you really are bent out of shape, aren''t you?I''d log off for a while and go to your happy place.[/quote]

Morty, maybe if you logged off for a while, rather than being a saddo who spends far too much time on this bulletin board,then you wouldn''t be so keen to pick fights. Keyboard warrior fights that is, because that is how you can be so brave.[/quote]You seem to be the one getting all flustered here.Tell you what then, lets meet up and have a good old argument then. I have published my name, my photo, where I drink pre and post game.I''ll let you buy me a beer.

It hasn''t really worked out how you hoped has it dick ?post up a very provocative post and then watch the fur flyonly it appears to be you who is getting all exitedrather backfired hasn''t it ?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]Not the best, just what was to handhowever here you are getting ready to post on the forumdicky[/quote]

Morty, maybe if you logged off for a while, rather than being a saddo who spends far too much time on this bulletin board,then you wouldn''t be so keen to pick fights. Keyboard warrior fights that is, because that is how you can be so brave.[/quote]You seem to be the one getting all flustered here.Tell you what then, lets meet up and have a good old argument then. I have published my name, my photo, where I drink pre and post game.I''ll let you buy me a beer.[/quote]

Certainly can''t be arsed to come and find you, but if you can be bothered to come to The Iceni, we drink in there. Look forward to it.

[quote user="Barney Rabble"]It hasn''t really worked out how you hoped has it dick ?post up a very provocative post and then watch the fur flyonly it appears to be you who is getting all exitedrather backfired hasn''t it ?[/quote]

All exited? No idea.

Just goes to show that this bulletin board is so full of idiots with far too much time on their hands that can''t wait to be all brave and confrontational. Got an idea for you - take up boxing - great for getting all of that pent up aggression out and great for fitness. Totally recommend it.

[quote user="morty"]Ooh Iceni ultras[:D]Seriously mate, calm down, you''re going to do yourself a mischief.[/quote]

Mmmm, hard to see why you have so many "friends" on here Morty.

[quote user="morty"]Ooh Iceni ultras[:D]Seriously mate, calm down, you''re going to do yourself a mischief.[/quote]

Mmmm, hard to see why you have so many "friends" on here Morty.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]It hasn''t really worked out how you hoped has it dick ?post up a very provocative post and then watch the fur flyonly it appears to be you who is getting all exitedrather backfired hasn''t it ?[/quote]

All exited? No idea.

Just goes to show that this bulletin board is so full of idiots with far too much time on their hands that can''t wait to be all brave and confrontational. Got an idea for you - take up boxing - great for getting all of that pent up aggression out and great for fitness. Totally recommend it.[/quote]The same forum where you are posting and getting all bent out of shape?*Irony alert*[:D]

"come to The Iceni, we drink in there"

is it a beer hall ?do you have rallies there ?or is it like this

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]It hasn''t really worked out how you hoped has it dick ?post up a very provocative post and then watch the fur flyonly it appears to be you who is getting all exitedrather backfired hasn''t it ?[/quote]

All exited? No idea.

Just goes to show that this bulletin board is so full of idiots with far too much time on their hands that can''t wait to be all brave and confrontational. Got an idea for you - take up boxing - great for getting all of that pent up aggression out and great for fitness. Totally recommend it.[/quote]The same forum where you are posting and getting all bent out of shape?*Irony alert*[:D][/quote]

32,000 posts - not at all sad.... Guessing you are single?

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Barney Rabble"]It hasn''t really worked out how you hoped has it dick ?post up a very provocative post and then watch the fur flyonly it appears to be you who is getting all exitedrather backfired hasn''t it ?[/quote]

All exited? No idea.

Just goes to show that this bulletin board is so full of idiots with far too much time on their hands that can''t wait to be all brave and confrontational. Got an idea for you - take up boxing - great for getting all of that pent up aggression out and great for fitness. Totally recommend it.[/quote]The same forum where you are posting and getting all bent out of shape?*Irony alert*[:D][/quote]

32,000 posts - not at all sad.... Guessing you are single?[/quote]On no, having a go at my post count.*cries*

Dickys another post counter. So come on buddy, give us the low down on how it works. Is it the less posts the better life? I''d be interested in comparing lives. I wouldnt say yours is better than Mortys by each of your Facebook''s. You both seem to have equally interesting and varied lives.

How about mine?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Dickys another post counter. So come on buddy, give us the low down on how it works. Is it the less posts the better life? I''d be interested in comparing lives. I wouldnt say yours is better than Mortys by each of your Facebook''s. You both seem to have equally interesting and varied lives.

How about mine?[/quote]A double-edged comment if ever I saw one [:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]Dickys another post counter. So come on buddy, give us the low down on how it works. Is it the less posts the better life? I''d be interested in comparing lives. I wouldnt say yours is better than Mortys by each of your Facebook''s. You both seem to have equally interesting and varied lives.

How about mine?[/quote]A double-edged comment if ever I saw one [:D][/quote]
LOL
It''s just strange trying to get my head around all this sometimes.
How can you judge peoples lives by a number under their username on here?
Of course Smith never scored in the end...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]Dickys another post counter. So come on buddy, give us the low down on how it works. Is it the less posts the better life? I''d be interested in comparing lives. I wouldnt say yours is better than Mortys by each of your Facebook''s. You both seem to have equally interesting and varied lives.

How about mine?[/quote]A double-edged comment if ever I saw one [:D][/quote]
LOL
It''s just strange trying to get my head around all this sometimes.
How can you judge peoples lives by a number under their username on here?
Of course Smith never scored in the end...
[/quote]Lucky for him it happened before all this internet malarkey. Imagine the flak he''d get on social media now [:''(]