Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Leeds v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Match Chat/Thread

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It warms the cockles of my heart to think of you as a supporter. I thought everyone of us were supporters until they all dropped that bombshell denying it. I''m a supporter too and proud of it. So that''s two of us.

Smiffy''s not though. By his own admission he is merely a customer. It was him I was talking to. Not you.

I remember you now. Your the guy who told me I was evrything that''s wrong with this forum. I forgive you now though. Us supporters have to stick together.[/quote]Maybe I having a senior moment Nutty but did I say I was only a customer ?As far as the bean counters at Carrow Rd are concerned we are merely customers but most people who trudge along there every other week or so to watch the team view themselves as supporters.Anyway we''re all what we are and it doesn''t really matter what we all think about each other. The bean counters are happy to rake in their shillings and the supporters/followers are happy to get their regular fix either by physically being there or by some other means.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It warms the cockles of my heart to think of you as a supporter. I thought everyone of us were supporters until they all dropped that bombshell denying it. I''m a supporter too and proud of it. So that''s two of us.

Smiffy''s not though. By his own admission he is merely a customer. It was him I was talking to. Not you.

I remember you now. Your the guy who told me I was evrything that''s wrong with this forum. I forgive you now though. Us supporters have to stick together.[/quote]Maybe I having a senior moment Nutty but did I say I was only a customer ?As far as the bean counters at Carrow Rd are concerned we are merely customers but most people who trudge along there every other week or so to watch the team view themselves as supporters.Anyway we''re all what we are and it doesn''t really matter what we all think about each other. The bean counters are happy to rake in their shillings and the supporters/followers are happy to get their regular fix either by physically being there or by some other means.

On the other thread Smiffy. Funny how thinvs get twisted. I didn''t call anyone a customer. In fact quite the opposite. But none of you were having it. You guys wouldn''t let me be a supporter and insisted I was just a customer like you. I think you tried to make out I''d been just a customer since McNally. I continued to argue my supporter status. It was only yesterday...

But if you''re saying you''re now a supporter like me it makes me happy. We could join forces and try and get Tilly back into the fold too.