Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

Over To You Delia & Wynnie

[quote user="Big Vince"]Stowmarket Two are in office but not in power. So little done to address long-term ills. Silence and drift from the Board. Leaders on the field? Where are they off the field?[/quote]Instead of wailing ''n whining  ''n whingeing ''n whimpering Vinnie, why don''t you actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?Like start a group to give the fans a voice, organise protests and book St Andrews Hall?Or will you just carry on with your own silence and drift.......http://blog.mediamusicnow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/illegal-streaming.jpg

[quote user="lappinitup"]Like start a group to give the fans a voice,[/quote]I thought we already had one of those ? [*-)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]Like start a group to give the fans a voice,[/quote]I thought we already had one of those ? [*-)][/quote]
We used to have before you realised St Andrews Hall was only for the Stylistics....
So there''s an opening for Vinny but is he up to the task?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]Like start a group to give the fans a voice,[/quote]I thought we already had one of those ? [*-)][/quote]
We used to have before you realised St Andrews Hall was only for the Stylistics....
So there''s an opening for Vinny but is he up to the task?
[/quote]You missed the canvassing going on at the back of The Barclay on Saturday then Nutty ? Someone already fancies the job.