MARNEY    - good
LOUIS-JEAN- fairly good
COLIN     - average

JARRETT   - poor
THORNE    - poor

PLAYERS LEFT NORWICH

HELVEG   - REPLACED
EDWORTHY - REPLACED
JONSON   - REPLACED BUT BY MARNEY            WHO IS A CENTRAL            MIDFIELDER
BENTLEY  - REPLACED BUT BY MARNEY             WHO IS A CENTRAL                   MIDFIELDER
FRANCIS    HALF REPLACED BY HUGHES            BUT JARRETT HAS BEEN            POOR
SVENSSON - REPLACED BY THORNE WHO            DOESN''T EVEN PLAY

When we look at the replacements for the players who has left their are only about 2 positions that have been replaced and the other 2 are loan signings. The thing is Worthington has bought 2 players who are fairly good but nothing special. The thing is that Worthing has failed to mould the team together with the players signed. I therefore think that Norwich need a manager capable of picking a team , somebody capable of rebuilding the team and who can spend money wisely, somebody who won''t keep changing things, somebody who is a Tactical Genius. Somebody capable of lifting the players. Somebody who can get us back on track. And Finally somebody with a good managerial record.

Now Norwich fans i wish to ask you 1 big question what manager can we find to rebuild a Norwich team with a Tactical Knowledge and somebody with a good mangerial record anybody with any ideas suggestions welcome.

WORTHINGTON IT''S TIME TO RESIGN

NORWICH BOARD OPEN YOUR EYES, AND BLOODY WELL PULL YOUR FINGER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am i the only one who feels a little sorry for Thorne. We have seen next to nothing of him due to injury  and when he has played, Worthington has introduced him with only a few minutes left of matches. Give him a chance -his record is good in this division.

How can you say Thorne is poor? He hasn''t started a bleedin'' league game for us!! And not because he''s poor, because he''d been crocked.

My opinion on that particular signing is it was unneccessary. We should have kept Svenson - along with Edworthy and maybe even Mulryne.

Also ask yourself this: if Worthy sacked compensation money will soak up what remains of transfer budget (baring in mind what''s already gone on loan wages) so if new players are to be bought some will have to be sold. WHO WOULD YOU SACRIFICE?

Very simple - sell Green in the transfer window (if anyone wants him that is) for about 2-3M and then, I will probably get slated for this, sell HUCKS for 1-1.5M. If there was maney to spend I would suggest Elliott from Hull (a proper left sided midfielder who scores goals), Dickson Etuhu and a proper right winger (back to Mr Kristiansen perhaps?).

The new manager? Peter Taylor.

Whilst Nigel Worthington takes responsibility for Team Selection, Formation and Tactics; it is the 1st Team''s attitude and collective irresponsibility that is the root cause of the current poor performances; professional is an often mis-used term; being paid to do something doesn''t make someone professional - performing week in and week out with commitment, passion, being flexible, able to adapt are some of the criteria that I would apply; sadly most of the 1st Team couldn''t find these attributes. Consistently overpaid and underperforming; change the 1st Team for some of the Reserve/Academy players whose eagerness and enthusiasm could make up for lack of experience - Rossi Jarvis, Michael Spillane Robert Eagle, etc COME ON IN!

Each and everytime the 1st Team cross the white line to start play it is their collective responsibility for whatever happens in the next 45+ minutes; injuries and suspensions affect only the availability of players.

Certain Supporters are Footballers, Managers and Coaches; I am sure they would agree with my analogy of Crossing the White Line.

id just like to clear something up here about Safri

He didnt ignore Worthy and go and play for Morocco, He was injured as we all know, however (and you can feel free to check this out if you doubt my claim, im sure if you email the FA they can confirm it), once your called up for your country you cant just pull out and say your injured.

You have to undergo a fitness test or be looked at by the nations medial team and physio, if they deem you to be fit, then even if your not u have to play... This is exactly what happened to Saffers.

He went to Morocco injured by our standards but the powers that be of the national side decided he was fit to play so the manager went with him.

and i agree backing up thorne, he has been injured and we have hardly seen him, but his record at this level speaks for itself. the odd 5 minutes here and 10 minutes there are hardly enough to judge him.. i bet he hasnt managed 20 minutes of football for us! when he comes back i think we will see how good a player he is, he will be the perfect foil for Deano i feel...

jas