Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

What happened to all the promised millions

There are lots of conspiracy theories on here boarding on fraud why don''t you report it to the Police if you are that concerned. There is an elderly copper on here that I am sure can offer advice.

Reality is that the club have done a magnificent job in getting money to the footballing side of the business and clear the debt over the past few years

The board are doing a stunning job we should all be ecstatic about the job they have done over the past 5 years

I am more positive than ever in the future

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Why''s everyone so concerned about money, where''s it gone? We need a new owner. etc.  If we were mid-table no one would mention it. Our problem is on the pitch, it''s nothing to do about money. [/quote]

Would we be more successful on the pitch if we had more money? I wonder how many extra signings we could have had if fans weren''t cheating the club out of season ticket cash.

Is this in any way connected to the missing millions I wonder.

We are a joke!!! Our top goalscorers are all midfielders and have less goals than Defoe between them. We deserve to be where we are as we haven''t bought players with end quality.

1 Nathan Redmond 5

2 Wes Hoolahan 4

2 Jonny Howson 4

[quote user="Yellowhammer"]Did not say money is missing just wondering where money is spent ,article below from sky sports page after our promotion.

Norwich''s play-off final win has earned them at least £80m
- and that could more than double if they stay up in the Premier League next season.

Even if Norwich were relegated in 2015/16 they would still receive prize money and TV revenue, plus £24m, £19.2m, and £9.6m in the following three campaigns in parachute payments.

With a new broadcast deal coming into place in 2016/17, if Norwich can stay up they could earn at least £180m.
[/quote]We are in the same TV deal as the last time we were in the Premier League (and probably finishing around the same position in the table), so our TV income this season will be similar, at around £65m.I am not sure if all the overseas TV deals have been concluded for next season, which might alter the figures, but those I have seen  give a low of £97m (for coming last) and a high of £146m (finishing top).Fans can add on the parachute payments for which ever following season might be relevant if they care to, but they have to be seen in the light of the vast amount of income  lost for which they are only some compensation.

[quote user="Hull Canary"] There is an elderly copper on here that I am sure can offer advice. [/quote]My advice is that you revert back to being Waveney,Waveney and stick to what you know best and that is eating all the pies at away grounds. [;)]