Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

Heartbreaker

Hoolahan and Naismith should never have been taken off. That''s why we dangerous. GUTTED. Beauty of hindsight I guess...

Hoolahan and Naismith should never have been taken off. That''s why we were dangerous. GUTTED. Beauty of hindsight I guess...

[quote user="EGGY "]I agree Alex that was a bad mistake by AN[/quote]

Russ''s mistake was bad, but we lost it taking off both our most threatening players. So so pissed off - believe in a team that are playing well Alex Neil!!!

At 4-3 i was going to come on here at blast our cb''s shocking performance.

But I''m not even angry now... I''m just broken, I''ve seen 3 relegations live but never felt this gutted.

I''m in an absolute state of disbelief. Why is it always us? We''re a joke. To throw away a 3-1 lead is one thing but to equalise with almost the last kick and then still lose, that''s just unforgivable.

Score 4 goals at home, still lose, relegation beckons, feel numb!

I was at a different game to some of you, clearly - we were crying out for Wes (off the pace) and Nathan (ineffectual in the second half) to go off - the substitutions made absolutely perfect sense. Now that we have Naismith I personally hope Wes''s minutes on the pitch will be much more limited.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I was at a different game to some of you, clearly - we were crying out for Wes (off the pace) and Nathan (ineffectual in the second half) to go off - the substitutions made absolutely perfect sense. Now that we have Naismith I personally hope Wes''s minutes on the pitch will be much more limited.[/quote]

Totally disagree re Wes - he should''ve never been taken off. His touches today were subtle but a key part of our attack. We offered nothing when he was substituted.

I have to say Redmond continued his poor form, pretty anonymous IMO!