Sign in to follow this  
militantcanary

Hang your head in shame Alex Neil

Whilst I do not agree with the OP, I also disagree about the posters going on about Klose and his fitness. The man is a professional athlete and will have a very good level of residual fitness. Naismith manged to fit in pretty well despite not playing many games, so why should Klose be any different?........

I doubt it is a question of fitness as the Bundesliga is back this weekend but more a chance to intergrate with the team

Alex Neil has to learn that you have to build a consistent settled team to make progress. Once again he has tinkered with the side placing too much emphasis on the opponents. Martin playing because he would be better against Firmino. Not only was it a bad decision to drop Ryan Bennett but it was blindingly obvious the midfield selected was lightweight and included Redmond and Hoolahan who have both been off form recently. On the bright side Mbokani had a great game and won virtually everything in the air against an ageing Toure. Klopp no doubt would have been aware of this problem but he did not drop Toure !!! He relied on a team performance, and yes they got away with it. Naismith gave good support in the first half and played in a fairly advanced role but lack of game time showed up in the second half. If we tighten up the defence we might just survive.

Clearly militantcanary wants people to walk on water and piss gold through their cock end.... Alex Neil has signed Klose and inherited a championship standard squad. The key changes Alex Neil made today and throughout his time here have made a huge difference and he is taking this club forward incredibly well.

Maybe you should change your name to militantseagull, go support Brighton and hang out the back of Chris Haughton?

At least get his name right.

We have made massive mistakes today and we got punished in the Championship we could have got away with it.

I don''t want people to walk on water but some people couldn''t pass water.

I just hope we are not mentally scared off this, it was a crazy decision from a Manager who I largely have confidence in but is by no means perfect as today''s shocker shows

Leave the guy alone. He''s a militant. You wouldn''t expect him to say "I think you probably made a wrong call Alex old bean". That wouldn''t be very militant at all. Nice to see a bit of "Arthur Scargill" on here. [;)]

No manager if perfect, especially when trying to manage a below average ability squad for the league we are in.

He is going to make a lot more mistakes, maybe bigger ones by the end of the season, but he will make more right decisions than wrong ones and will learn.

He is now building his own squad, given time he will be seen as a successful manager IMO