Chelsea

Man City

Liverpool

Villa

Swansea

Tottenham

Bournemouth

Man city

They got results from all the teams within 5 places of them, the rest are top 8 teams.

[quote user="jaemae2"]Also they have more than 4 points out of their last 30 Champ.

Hilarious.[/quote]Yeah ok i made a mistake 7 from 30 but that hardly suggests they are staying up but as you are such a smart arse no doubt you know better chump.

Whilst I am still pessimistic about our chances of survival this season, it is remarkable to think we have conceded 14 goals in 4 league matches, lost all 4 of them and yet, somehow, somehow, we''re still not in the bottom 3 and actually have a cushion of 2 points over Newcastle.

I feel that we''re now entering a very critical period of the season and that we have to make the games against Villa, Swansea and West Ham (difficult but we''re at home) count if we''re realistic about surviving.

Lascelles was for giving away the 2nd pen - just one match ban for that I think.

We have Tettey out for 2 games as well.

But yes, a good result for us - the 2 late goals were welcome to bring their goal difference down to our level as well.