Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Keep your knickers on.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Having sat for the best part of six hours in a car today on A14 and M6 coupled with getting soaked on the walk from the car to the ground and again on the way back plus watching that gutless,spineless and inexcusable ninety minutes i get home to find this thread staring me in the face when i switch on my laptop.Lakey there are times when i wish you would either lose your log in details or just STFU and this is one of them. ! [:@][:''(][:(][/quote]Ah, but at least you bumped into me Tilly.Your single ray of sunshine in an otherwise unremittingly gloomy day....[:D]

The worst thing  for me with relegation is not wether Alex Neill stays or goes, its that the Martins and Bassongs will have the perfect reason to be in our starting line up for yet another season.

Essjayess wrote the following post at 08/02/2016 8:37 PM:

The worst thing for me with relegation is not wether Alex Neill stays or goes, its that the Martins and Bassongs will have the perfect reason to be in our starting line up for yet another season.

Solid Championship players, what''s the problem? We will have far greater problems up front as I can''t see Naismith hanging around in the championship and he will attract offers that we will probably have to accept. Which leaves Jerome and Lafferty! Serious money will have to be spent on forwards to get back up if the worst happens