Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Stoke City V Norwich City Match Thread

Thanks Herman WTF was he thinking. What happened before that to wind him up because he clearly was slightly pissed off when made the run to make that challenge.

You can''t defend what he did and it lost us the game but there is more to that than it seems surely?

Playing well means nothing in the Prem, with the defence we have this brutal tough division is to much imo. Bennett and Bassong have been about as good as we can be, but its just not enough. Bournemouth, Tottenham and Liverpool coming up, can see us with still 23 points and  in bottom 3 with Villa and Swans. Wish i could be more positive, still hoping like  everyone else that this window provides  us some good news about CB additions but not holding my breath.  Not a bad effort tonight, such a poor thought out action by ONeill, you just cannot use wet turf to slide in from behind  like that, but we are all human and prone to silly moments, even professional footballers.Win, lose or draw, i just want to see the Muff game behind us, ive had my fill of Bournemouth talk this season.

Most supporters knew that central defence needed strengthening after the Wembley play off. The shambles of the summer transfer window was hard to take, now almost half way through this window and our board are still dithering (however hard they say they are working). After sixty plus years of supporting this club I shouldn''t be surprised but feel that our board are happier in the Championship and we will continue yo-yoing for some years.