Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Stoke City V Norwich City Match Thread

Totally agree it''s slippery, but the guy was only about 6 inches away from him! Doubt it would have mattered if it was a bone dry surface.

Crazy.

Slippery has got nothing to do with it. The ball was going out and he would not have won possession even if he hadn''t clobbered the guy.Mental.

So impressed with a number of our players.

Vadis is carrying the ball so well he is taking the pressure off and Mbokani is really putting himself about and holding the ball up.

If we still had 11 on the pitch I''d be very optimistic but O''Neill has let everyone down.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Mbokani needs to wake his ideas up [/quote]no he doesnt... holding the ball up, showing strength, moving the ball back into midfield to ensure we retain possession.We are down to 10 men, there will be a gap somewhere on the field, if we don''t look after the ball Stoke will find that gap. Mbokani has played the lone striker role very well.what should he be doing?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Mbokani was possibly our best player in that half. Unbelievable what some people say on here.[/quote]some people want him turning and running and taking the defenders on on his own....we will lose the game if we do that.He''s been the best player on the pitch and doing his job well.

O''neil was supposed to be the cool head in the middle. Oh dear oh dear.

Surely we need to sacrifice Wes for Olsson to keep it tight now

O''Neil has let the team and us down...need a small miracle now. Wtf was he thinking...still can''t believe it!

Whittaker hardly featured after his stupid dismissal, I suspect O''Neill might go the same way. I really didn''t think this player was that reckless, he seemed like a cool head in previous games.

I''ve just seen the replay of the o Neil challenge and after he makes it he gets up and looks to give the ref a card gesture as to suggest the Stoke player dived!

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]We got 7 or 8 mil for Grabban didnt we? miracles do happen.[/quote]

But lightening doesn''t strike twice.

I didn''t say it was I said after the challenge he gives a card gesture to the ref