Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Stoke City V Norwich City Match Thread

O''Neil is an utter tw*t, I don''t mind a hard challenge and a sending off if he had to take one for the side, but I o run 30 yards and take a player from behind off the field......that''s something no one can defend, at 0-0 we could have got something from the game.

Hopefully we can pull a second goal from somewhere!

No chance jas, been told by one of our players he is on 80k a week at Kiev and we are paying 1/3rd of that wage

mbokani off.. did well today!would have gone for it, Brady off, Jerome on and gone 3-4-2he who dares and all that... but AN knows better

Feel for Mbokani. He is doing such a magnificent job holding the ball up and keeping possession, but it is all for nothing as no one is feeding of him or making any good runs.

Get back to 1-1 with 10 men and the next move is to bring on Redmond and Jarvis.

With Redmond we are basically down to 9 men. Jarvis pointless.

3-1 not surprised strange subs and jerome on very strange management

[quote user="JF"]No chance jas, been told by one of our players he is on 80k a week at Kiev and we are paying 1/3rd of that wage[/quote]if they want to sell and we want to buy.. We can offer him a lower wage and top it up on goal bonuses perhaps.bit of a poor show a fellow player revealing what a colleague earns I must say...

I can only think Neil is thinking about Bournemouth. Redmond really not the sort of player you want on the pitch when you''re down to 10 though...

if they want to sell and we want to buy.. We can offer him a lower wage and top it up on goal bonuses perhaps.

bit of a poor show a fellow player revealing what a colleague earns I must say...

They gossip the same as everyone else!

[quote user="CANARYKING"]So that''s O''Neil out for three games now Tetty gets another booking, I think that is a two game ban ?[/quote]Clean slate at the end of December so I think that''s only his first in 2016

The only thing that is stopping my disappointment is that, despite the sending off, we gave them a game and before that we were looking good. Really the opposite to the Southampton away match.

It''s a real shame, but a very spirited perfromance they will hopefully drive us on into Saturday''s game with a renewed determination.

3 points on Saturday and hopefully we can just forget about this.

we lost something once Mbokani went off...Jerome really cant play the lone striker role i''m afraid. Hopefully Nais,ith or Gayle are sorted soon.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Southampton had 1 win in 10 and were only 1 point ahead of us before tonight . Why shouldn''t they be considered? CHELSEA MAY HAVE BEEN A LITTLE TONGUE IN CHEEK i agree.[/quote]Teams with a positive goal difference don''t go down. They were never in any danger of relegation.

O''Neil cost us the game unfortunately. We looked good, we even looked competitive with 10 but bringing on two out and out wingers was perhaps a step too far.

Well done Gary. Feckin brilliant. Just the sort of sensible decision making our club needs.

Jerome is used to playing the lone striker - thats what he does, he just doesn''t score many. If you want someone to play the lone role you won''t find it in Naismith of Gayle I can assure you. I''d rather Jerome come on in this situation that he did than Gayle or Naismith.

[quote user="Al Harrington"]This result makes Saturday a must NOT lose game.[/quote]To be fair I wasn''t expecting any points tonight and in some ways it would be better to win Saturday and lose tonight, not the other way round.Gary O''Neil gone down in my estimations as a person and a player over the past few weeks. Hope AN rips him a new one.

I wasn''t at the game tonight so can''t comment on the sending off but O''Neil usually makes measured decisions so would be surprised if his tackle which I haven''t seen was anything more than a mistake. Not even bad judgement, I could be wrong.

[quote user="xymox"]I wasn''t at the game tonight so can''t comment on the sending off but O''Neil usually makes measured decisions so would be surprised if his tackle which I haven''t seen was anything more than a mistake. Not even bad judgement, I could be wrong.[/quote]Courtesy of Bor. Make your own mind up.[url]https://twitter.com/LoneStarCanary/status/687372479321378816[/url]