Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Forget Naismith....how long does he need?

He has had since last summer to make up his mind about a move here. Bet discussions have been on going since then. Ewan Roberts said today in the EDP that he understands he wants a lot more money than at Everton.

Guess somewhere someone will pay him silly money that he wants, he is clearly wanting for a better offer.

Time to move on..........

This is the first time that Martinez has said a deal is agreed so we have probably been awaiting permission to talk to him. Neal has said today see what happens in the next week which suggests he is coming down for talks

He''s already been down here in Norwich according to quite a few people and that was at the end of last week, so I think we have to move on

Brilliant - another Naismith post. That other one that everyone else managed to use was getting a little tedious. Maybe I should have started a new post for this comment.....

From reading between the lines Everton have been drawing the process out so I imagine now we''ve hopefully got permission to speak with Naismith properly it''ll hey tied up one way or another. Let''s just hope it''s us and not Swansea who are in talks with the player!