Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

They walk amongst us.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"I imagine they aren''t, probably a spam bot of some kind, scripted to post the same message under various accounts, most likely from compromised computers. A forum running on old crappy software with little moderation is the perfect target for them. I''m curious as to what they are trying to sell us though."

Makes sense.

Hopefully, all will be revealed when the powers that be come into the office at 9 O'' Clock.

Perhaps they''ll fix the quote function while they''re at it, that''s even more indecipherable.[/quote]

FIXED OR UNFIXED

[quote user="daly"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]"I imagine they aren''t, probably a spam bot of some kind, scripted to post the same message under various accounts, most likely from compromised computers. A forum running on old crappy software with little moderation is the perfect target for them. I''m curious as to what they are trying to sell us though."

Makes sense.

Hopefully, all will be revealed when the powers that be come into the office at 9 O'' Clock.

Perhaps they''ll fix the quote function while they''re at it, that''s even more indecipherable.[/quote]

FIXED OR UNFIXED[/quote]Lol, wise up, that''ll never be fixed.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]I hope others are, like me, laughing their faces off at the thought of some p-at (s) sitting there for the best part of two hours constantly cutting and pasting the same nonsense into the posting box.[/quote]

I imagine they aren''t, probably a spam bot of some kind, scripted to post the same message under various accounts, most likely from compromised computers. A forum running on old crappy software with little moderation is the perfect target for them. I''m curious as to what they are trying to sell us though.

[/quote]

Hopefully a couple of defenders.