Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

No Keystone Cop-Out

[quote user="ruthers1"]

I won''t be wrong until we win a game without needing to score 3 goals. Cry and whinge all you want but that IS a fact.[/quote]The defence rests..................[:#]

Sorry, I should''ve qualified my prediction - but didn''t foresee Russell Martin missing any games:

My argument was always we''ll need to score 3 goals to win any game because of his lack of defensive and leadership qualities.

However, we were very sound at the back today without him and in Tettey we have a real leader at last.

So here''s praying we don''t see RM back in a City shirt any time soon - but if we do my prediction still stands - we''ll need to score 3 goals to win any game - to nullify the ''2 handicap'' he brings to the team.

Apart from WBA, Liverpool, Bournemouth and Stoke all of whom we would have beaten with 2 goals. All of which Russ played in. I don''t get your point where you say "we''ll need to score 3 goals to win any game". Unless I am missing something....

Funny when people say stupid things and rather than holding their hands up, they then try and justify/explain their way out of it. That hole''s getting deeper...