Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

This is fun

Well Spotted Molly, hadn''t noticed that!

I wonder why, probably just an error

[quote user="Herman "]Club beaten most in my lifetime. Ipswich Town. Magic![/quote]True of my lifetime also BUT "Club lost to most in my lifetime: Ipswich Town"40 wins, but 41 losses.Another interesting stat is percentage of seasons in the top tier, in my case 33%. That figure will be higher for many of  you younger ones (though not for the youngest generation of fans). I''m guessing that it''s that middle group who feel most strongly that we are by right a Premier League club.And on the subject of glory hunters, season 1970-71 had the lowest average gate in my lifetime (bit over 12k). Two years later, our first in the big time, saw the highest average gate, over 28k! Where were those 16,000 so-called fans in the hard times when they were needed?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/my-premier-league-life

I discovered that Ruel Fox is a Montserration  international!

[/quote]

When I was at uni I lived with a lad that played international football for Montserrat. He played in the uni third team! They lost 14-0 to Bermuda who rested Sean Goater for that game!

Fun little site that - Team most beaten in my lifetime... Ipswich (23 times). That''s a life well lived I think!

[quote user="Molly Windley"]According to that site Mike Walker never managed Norwich?
[/quote]

I sent them an e-mail and they''ve blamed the source data but they will look into it and ask the BBC if they want it corrected.