Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

OT Busker in the city.

Was in the city today and there was a busker near topshop and he was absolutely brilliant ! anyone else catch him ?  guy in a cap  with a beard did loads of covers effortlessly bit of a jack johnson style, anyone know if he is local ? when you think of some of the manufactured tripe that make millions it''s a travesty that this guy was playing for loose change !

At the risk of sounding all hipster, I saw a busker outside Habitat (as it was then) playing most of the songs from "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" by Neutral Milk Hotel and it gave me renewed hope in the younger generation.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]At the risk of sounding all hipster, I saw a busker outside Habitat (as it was then) playing most of the songs from "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" by Neutral Milk Hotel and it gave me renewed hope in the younger generation.
[/quote]I bet you saw him before anyone else did too didn''t you....... [;)]

I saw him as I was walking between work offices spartacus. He was doing a really good cover of It Must Be Love.

I owe work three minutes now...which they won''t ever see!

There was a busker in front of primarks facing Next yesterday, he was brilliant too sat and listened for ages, may have been the same one ( no not the puppet man lol )

[quote user="cityangel"]There was a busker in front of primarks facing Next yesterday, he was brilliant too sat and listened for ages, may have been the same one ( no not the puppet man lol )[/quote]yes angel a cheeky chappie with a cap and a bit of a beard sat on a stool, he did a version of roxanne that i would pay to download i just wondered if he had a youtube channel ? i should have bought one of his cds but felt a bit embarrassed to go up there [:$]