Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

A Winger Who Isn't Kristiansen

[quote]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/o/oxford_utd/4727017.stm Could add some more pace up front and at least we know that he could hack it!! I thank you.[/quote]

Are you available for childrens parties?

well, hmm......

premiership quality i think not......

so whats the point of buying him just for one year if we are not going to use him next year (when we get promoted)

well hmmm, what''s the point of a Danish International ruining their international prospectus at an early age when the Danish Manager has said that he doesn''t want any of his players playing in the fizzy pop league ?

The anti-Kristiansen due to realism supporters club.

Getting VERY VERY bored of his name, so thanks Mr R for some realism, verve and unblinkered insight.

Hey AJ I''m not really advocating that we buy this guy, it was just a tongue in cheek way of trying to point out that there are other wingers out there other than Kristiansen and an excuse to make a cringeworthy pun.

However, judging by your tetchy response I can only conclude that it is true that you & Creasy are Kristiansen''s agents and that you are worried you might not get your cut if we sign a winger who isn''t Kristiansen.

[quote]Hey AJ I''m not really advocating that we buy this guy, it was just a tongue in cheek way of trying to point out that there are other wingers out there other than Kristiansen and an excuse to make a cr...[/quote]

That''s what I''ve been saying - AJ is definitely his agent!!

That''s why he put that post on about Agents being idiots - it was an elaborate bluff... Come on, AJ, I bet you''re Tony Finnegan too.........

Wait... sorry... no, sorry AJ, that was out of order.... no one would want to be that guy!

ye, money money, hahahah *evil laugh*

francis will soon fall into place, and lose his career.. oops people are listening

nah, "Tony ''Finger Fudge Finnegan" is justa  waste of space, why be him?

As for kristiansen... well, we shall see wont we